AT-LP3 Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
A revolution in automation, the LP3 blends outstanding analogue sound with advanced features unique to a fully-automatic belt-drive turntable. Play 33⅓ & 45 RPM records with a pre-mounted AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge whilst the tonearm’s removable universal headshell and switchable cartridge mode allows listeners to experiment with moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. Complete with a built-in phono pre-amplifier, the LP3 represents the next level for vinyl lovers.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM.
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest.
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable.
- Switchable modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges.
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge and AT-HS3 universal headshell.
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with 4.5 mm thick rubber mat.
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback colouration.